- Most Notable:
1. Member of the 2015 Men’s Indoor Team for the Pan Am Games in Toronto
2. Played in the 2011 Pan American Cup in Argentina with the Boys’ Youth National 3. Team where they won the bronze medal
4. Named Most Outstanding Player of the NCAA Tournament after winning a National Championship in 2014
- DID YOU KNOW?
1. Won back-to-back National Championship titles in 2014 and 2015
3. Member of the 2012 Men’s Junior National Training Team in Colorado Springs, Colorado
4. Named Volleyball Magazine’s High School Player of the Year in 2011
5. Finished 11th at the 2011 FIVB Boys’ Youth National Tournament
Cyclist USA Cycling Team LaGrange USA CYCLING RESULTS
Golfer on the champions tour. His Official PGA page is here.
Hossler is a rising junior at the University of Texas, where he earned first-team All-America honors and was chosen 2015 Big 12 Conference Player of the Year. He won a silver medal at last month’s Pan American Games in the team competition and was sixth as an individual. On July 31, he tied for second along with 2015 Walker Cup teammate Maverick McNealy at the Pacific Coast Amateur in Eugene, Ore. At 17 years, 3 months old, he became the youngest player to make the cut at a U.S. Open since World War II, finishing in a tie for 29th at The Olympic Club in 2012. Hossler, who has played in three U.S. Opens and tied for 58th this year at Chambers Bay, helped the USA win the 2014 World Amateur Team Championship. He competed in the PGA Tour’s AT&T National in 2012, where he tied for 74th. Hossler won the 2014 Western Amateur and is a two-time Southern California Golf Association Amateur champion. He also played on the winning 2015 USA Palmer Cup team.
- From the Bunker at the U.S. Open at Chambers Bay.
A UCLA Bruin, Jake shot 61 in US Open summer of 2014, which was the lowest in the nation. Check his bio information here.
Plays Div 1 golf for the UCI Anteaters. Learn more about this Anteater.
- Alex completed the Greek Marathon in his home country of Greece this year after not running a marathon for nearly 30 years. We trained and worked with him for 18 months to prepare.
2014: Made 14 PGA TOUR appearances, making seven cuts. Web.com Tour Made 10 starts on the Web.com Tour, all but eight coming in the summer months. Recorded one top-10 and two top-25. Made four cuts. Finished the season 88th on the money list. Best finish came in July at the Nova Scotia Open where he was tied for the lead after 54 holes. Posted a 73 in the final round, dropping to third, three strokes out of the Roger Sloan-Derek Fathauer playoff.
2013: Made seven of 12 cuts on the PGA TOUR without recording a top-10. Made his last start, at the RBC Heritage in April. Had surgery to repair his shoulder. Will have 13 events in the 2013-14 PGA TOUR Season to earn $458,184 under a Major Medical Extension.
Sports Medicine Tools
Rocktape is a brand of Kinesio tape that we to use in our office. It is a high performance brand of traditional kinesio tape. It is fantastic for treating . . .
Cold laser therapy, or low level laser therapy, is a treatment in which a cold laser is used to treat acute and chronic pain. It is also called a "soft laser.
Zenolink Biomechanical Analysis
Zenolink is a 3D motion capture system that is used to evaluate and improves athletes efficiency and coordination. The athlete is filmed performing . . .
Improve your posture and your performance by slipping on this amazing shirt.